Wednesday, May 21

the beginning

The blogging has begun! Be excited. I will write things about the odd occurrences in my life. And about the funny things I observe. And I will post them on the grand ol' Internet! You, my friend, are welcome to read them if you feel so inclined. But before you get too caught up in the excitement that you are, I’m sure, already feeling, there is something you should know.

I write much the way I speak, though sometimes a little more formally. Anyway, in real life I attach “-ness” and “-esque” to the end of lots of words. Including ones that do not normally, and probably should not, have those suffixes attached to them. So consider yourself forewarned: by reading this blog, you agree to waive any responsibility I may have for your acquisition of the inability of speak normally. As in, using normal words. I just cannot be held liable when you speak with words (and suffixes) of coolness and your boss fires you because you do not speak professionally enough. (Wow, how am I supposed to find a job, then? Hmm, this could definitely be a problem…)

However, if use of such suffixes (including any suffixes that are not mentioned in this post but later make rather frequent appearances in my blog) helps you gain friends and influence people in good ways, I take complete responsibility. Either way, I win! Or, at least, don’t lose. That totally counts for something.

So, welcome to my blog. We'll have great adventures together, you and I.

(I was talking to my keyboard.)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Why hola!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so glad you've joined me!! Fun stuff!

I loved looking at all your graduation pics since I wasn't there. I LOVE all the ones of you by the trees and the little pond - you are looking way PRETTY! Oh meahn! The ones of Sheena & Kallie wearing your cap are pretty cute, too. Lol

Funny blog - I enjoyed reading it. Honestly sounded just like you talking, it was hilarious!

SuzQuez said...

It's good. Next! Next!

Have you made it so not just anyone can see it. I hope so.

Love,

Mom

Kristen said...

Hey Stephanie!! I just tagged you for a post - see my blog for details. : ) Thanks!!