Sunday, September 21

tasty food (which my dentist would probably prefer that I not eat)

So I made a cake the other day. Groundbreaking, I know. I felt like being artistic and decorating something, and frosting is a pretty cheap something with which to decorate. Also, I didn't mind the thought of dismantling my masterpiece, so long as it was for the extremely necessary purpose of consumption. I didn't take a picture of the original product before it was somewhat impaired. Luckily, the more decorated side managed to survived the initial onslaught and live to see another day (though its days are still numbered, because you can only resist the temptation to devour chocolaty goodness for so long. Which means not long.).


So the delicious chocolate cake, along with the frosting decoratingness of it all, reminded me of this one other time. When I decorated (small) chocolate cakes. No idea how I made that connection.

Actually, I was not the sole decorator that time. We had this awesome graduation celebration and decorated cupcakes, both wiggity-wack and regular types. I mean, both mini and regular types. It was great fun.


My favorite one was the egg.


Look at those girls - they're amazing! And very good at decorating cupcakes, I might add. The subsequent Eating of the Cupcakes left no survivors. But seriously, can you blame us?

3 comments:

carlymae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carlymae said...

Man, that's wack.

Wiggity-wack?

No. Just regular type.

:) Good times.....

(P.S. This is Lauralee. It won't let me put my real name....dang llamas.)

SuzQuez said...

Where did you get "wiggity-wack"? I like it. Can I eat your chocolate cake? We really like the cupcake decos.

Love,

Mom (& Sheena)